Information about us
“KWIAT” OOD Reg. Num. 130899216, address: Sofia, Bulgaria, Post Code 1164, 1A Plachkovitsa str.
Viliyana Todorova: +359 885 838 079; email@example.com
Our aim when processing personal data
KWIAT processes personal data with two basic aims. The first one is to deliver the products that are ordered by you in the fastest and most accurate way. The second one is to inform you regarding news, activities, and promotions. The security of your data is extremely important for us and for our image. Because of this, we put all possible suitable ways in order not to allow any unauthorised access or not to lose it. The current “Policy for data protection” aims to explain to you how and why we use your personal data.
How and why we use your personal data
For the performance of the contract of purchase and sale of a product: We process your personal data in order to send a product (sunglasses, frames, and other optical products) that are ordered through our online platform for eCommerce www.kwiat.bg.
The processing aims
- Identifying the identity of the customer
- Managing of your online order
- Confirmation of your online order
- Information regarding the status of your online order
- Delivery of your order to an address provided by you
For exchange of information
We process your personal data in order to inform you regarding any news in the company, promotions, activities which could be useful for you when buying a product from KWIAT.
Purpose of the processing
Delivery address, phone number and e-mail address;
Sending online newsletter.
How and where we save the data
All data is saved in the system of KWIAT.
When we delete your data
All data is deleted two years after the last activity of your account in our online platform.
Your rights regarding the processing of your data
Right for information
You have the right to ask for:
- Information regarding whether your data is being processed, information regarding the aims of the process, regarding the categories of the data and for anyone who receives the data
- A message stating your data which is being processed as well as any available information regarding their source
- Information regarding the logic of any automated process of personal data regarding you in the case that there is one
Right for correction
In the case in which we process not full or wrong data you have the right to ask for:
- To delete, correct or block your personal data, processing of which does not comply with the law
- To inform third parties of which your data is being revealed for any of the above-mentioned activities of the data
Right for objection
At any time you can:
- To object to the process of your personal data in the presence of a lawful reason for this; when the objection is reasonable your personal data cannot be processed anymore
- To object to the process of your personal data for the aims of direct marketing
- Refusals for the process of your personal data are accepted in written form to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Right for complaint
In the case in which you believe that we violate the applicable regulation, we ask you to contact us in order to clarify the question. Of course, you have the right to issue a complaint to the Commission for personal data protection. After 25th May 2018, you can issue a complaint to e regulatory authority within the EU.
Please notify other users if they use any products or services purchased by you (for example your family) regarding the processing of your personal data.
Applications for access to information or correction are issued personally or by a person explicitly authorized by you, by a notarized power of attorney. The application can be issued online in compliance with the Law for electronic documents and electronic signature.
We will issue a statement regarding your application in 14 working days. When there is a reason for a need for a longer period – in terms of collecting all data this period can be extended to 30 working days. With our decision, we give or deny access and/or requested information from the applicant but we will always provide reasons for our answer.