“KWIAT” OOD, the operator of the www.kwiat.bg Online Business Portal website (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Website Operator’) grants Website Users the right to decide whether information pertaining to them is to be made available or not.
The Website Operator informs that it does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (or simply cookies) are IT data that are stored on Website User’s device and are designed to use the web pages of the Websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they come from, the storage period, and a unique number.
Cookies are used by the Website Operator for the following purposes:
- Identification of a logged-in Website User in order to display information tailored to the user’s interests;
- Support of mechanisms designed to prevent misuses on websites, including information leakage;
- Statistical research;
- Maintenance of Websites User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to enter his/her login and password on each of the Websites’ sub-pages;
- Providing Users with advertising content better tailored to their interests;
- User preference research – acquiring information on language and communication-related preferences.
In most cases, software used for browsing web pages (a web browser) allows storing cookie files on Users’ devices by default. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time by changing browser settings. Detailed information about whether and how cookies can be handled are available in software settings (web browser).
The Website Operator informs Users that turning off the browser’s option to accept cookies may hinder using the website or, in extreme cases, render it impossible.
The Website Operator informs that cookies placed on Website User’s device can be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.